From robots to airplanes, equipment requires custom metal or plastic parts to meet the precise specifications required for them to operate efficiently.
Automated Production Machining, Inc. does not offer off-the-shelf parts. Each product is produced according to your exact specifications, in the quantity required.
Custom Manufacturing Processes
Injection-molding, casting and additive manufacturing are just a few examples of custom manufacturing. Since so many types exist, it is important to choose what works for your product.
At Automated Production Machining, Inc. we specialize in machining:
Unlike other types of manufacturing, machining allows us to create strong and durable parts that withstand intense pressure. CNC machining starts with a solid block of material and removes what is not needed. Because the raw material is strong to begin with, the end result remains strong.
Advantages of Custom Manufacturing
- Less waste, order only what you need
- Orders are easily replicated for future needs
- No more overcrowded warehouses full of obsolete parts
- Easier to implement design changes once products are tested
- Variety of delivery options
Our Commitment to Quality
You need to know that your supplier is doing everything they can to create a quality product.
In order to show this commitment, Automated Production Machining, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 compliant shop.
This means that we participate in practices set forth by the International Standards Organization. These standards address multiple areas including:
- Quality Manual to document processes and procedures
- Quality Management System
- Records control
- Management responsibility
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Product planning
- Employee and personnel training
- Continual improvement plans
We Support Lean Manufacturing
Most companies rely on lean manufacturing techniques. These techniques help organizations waste less and earn more.
Automated Production Machining, Inc. supports these efforts by utilizing advanced manufacturing software. This software allows you to take advantage of lean manufacturing processes like:
- Just-in-time (JIT) manufacturing
- Blanket orders
- Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)